Paragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Paragon

Paragon 4 Lyfe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Diablo 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Borr

Borr

Diablo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Diablo 3   Diablo 3 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 4:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Erage

Diablo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo 3   Diablo 3 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 5:30 pm

I've been waiting for this damn announcement for a while. Played D2 to death and can't wait for this, though it's going to be awhile before it's out.
Back to top Go down
Topa

Diablo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo 3   Diablo 3 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 7:27 pm

Should be good, D2 was amazing, and going back to it even several years after release on the ladders was enjoyable. Blizzard did a baller job of keeping the game interesting with updates, even when there was really nothing to gain with no subscription, I guess except people rebuying it cause they lost the CD or something random.

Stone of Jordan me up!
Back to top Go down
Erage

Diablo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo 3   Diablo 3 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 11:31 pm

As widely duped and hacked with the gamble hack they were, and as much as I played D2, I don't think I ever had a stone of jordan. I'd always get the 2 other unique rings. Though I could have traded for one easy, I just never bothered. I did have lots of "Ith" hacked items I had created and played around with lots of fun hacks in game.

Anyhow, all the talk the past 2 weeks about the definate likelyhood D3 was to be announced on the 28th, I actually rolled a toon on D2. Haven't played in years. The graphics are very outdated but it's still a fun diversion.
Back to top Go down

Diablo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo 3   Diablo 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 8:17 pm

Huge Diablo fan here also. I'll be interested to see how the work the multiplayer. Although I'm anxious to see where they go with the storyline also in single player.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diablo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo 3   Diablo 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Diablo 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paragon :: Public :: General Discussion-
Jump to: